Friday, February 29, 2008

Picket Line Here I Come




Today is my scheduled picket line duty day. And wouldn't you know it, we're supposed to get more snow. So I'm trying to get myself geared up for another cold and snowy walk. Wish me luck, and send warming thoughts. lol


I've gotten a few comments about my mini animal menagerie. I'm glad you all are enjoying them as much as I'm enjoying making them. As soon as I get home this afternoon, I've got at least three more I want to make.


There were also some questions about where the patterns came from. Because I did most of the posting with my phone I couldn't put in links. So here are the links for anyone who might be interested in making them.



"Piggy" - Lion Brand Amigurumi Pig, using Vanna White yarn.

"Ella" - Lion Brand Amigurumi Elephant, using Vanna White yarn.

"Octavia" - Momma Octopus from Amigurumi World, using Heavenly Yarn.


"Teddy Rose" - Tiny Teddy Bear from Kyuuto!, using Berrocco Comfort DK.

I hope this information helps. And I can't wait to see what you all decide to make.

No comments: