Monday, June 30, 2008

MORE GOODIES IN THE MAIL


I love getting mail... when goodies are involved.  Today more of my ordered items came in.  Actually one thing I didn't even remember ordering.  I knew I wanted it, but didn't remember buying it.

First, from Yarny Goodness, "Flat Feet".    Including a special gift;  a really cute stitch marker and a small container of hand cream.  The Flat  Feet is in a neutral colorway with a splotch of purple.

I have been wanting to try Flat Feet since I first saw them on a blog.  Now I'll get the chance.












I also got four great skeins of hand dyed yarn from Storm Moon Knits.  I have been an avid fan of hers since I first found her Dark Mark Illusion scarf a while back, and became addicted to illusion knitting.  Then, my admiration of her talent only increased after I saw her Uncle Argyle scarf in "Son of Stitch and Bitch".  She is a phenominal designer, and I recently discovered a fabulous dyer.


I'm not sure if it was the names or the colors themselves that drew me to them.  But when I saw them in her etsy shop, I had to have them.  The first two skeins are "You Are All Weirdos!", in shades of blue.  And "Purple Rain" in shades of purple of course.  The next two are, "Gaz" which transitions from gray to purple to black.  And finally, "30 Day of Night" which goes from red to burgundy to black.  I'm not sure, but I think "30 Days..." is based on the horror movie from last year by the same name.

She also included a personalized "Storm Moon" stitch marker as a special gift.  Really cute.


Can't wait for more goodies to come my way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great haul... I'm jealous lol... I'm gonna have to find a knitting machine so I can work up some flat feet type yarn in cotton or bamboo to dye and play with :D

Robin said...

Nice stash enhancement!! I want to try Flat Feet for myself!!