Tuesday, July 01, 2008

GOODIES, DAY 2


I got my second order from Knitpicks today.  I got more sock blanks to dye.  And I wanted to try their new "Kettle Dyed" yarn.  I got the worsted weight in Soot (which is shades of gray), and sock weights in Eggplant and Gold.  I think I'm going to use the gold to make myself another pair of Nanner socks.

For those of you who have not already heard about Plurk, I say check it out.  I'm addicted to the instant communication.  And all the wonderful people there.  If you decide to join, make sure you friend me, over there I'm known as Harleys Mom.

Got to go take Harley for a run around the yard before I put him to bed.  Have a great evening everyone.

S.

1 comment:

Lil Knitter said...

Okay, I've been hearing talk about this Plurk...you're gonna make me have to go check this out. If I do...ya know I'll be friending ya.
Hugs!

*sorry it's taking me so long to tweak that pattern you asked about...I have NOT forgotten..I'll try to get it done for ya soon*