Monday, July 14, 2008

WALKING ON THE WILD SIDE



Well, not really.  Harley and I took a walk this morning that actually lasted almost half an hour.  I know that doesn't sound like much.  But for a couch potato like me, that's a huge accomplishment.  I'm so proud of both of us.  I just wish there was a way for me to have gotten it on film so I could share it with anyone who was interested.

Off to eat breakfast, shower and get ready for a puppy shopping trip.  I'm still trying to find a good, safe, comfortable, and fashionable harness for the little guy.  Wish me luck!

Have a great day.

1 comment:

Lil Knitter said...

If you have a Pet Smart or similar pet store...you will have lots of choices. They have everything imaginable. Although I have to tell ya...it's very hard to find things to fit the tiny ones. I had to order a collar and a harness online to fit my little chi.

Hugs!
Happy Shopping!