Saturday, June 14, 2008

WHY AM I UP SO EARLY?


I'm up because I have to work this morning.  I hate working on Saturdays.  They are usually a complete waste of everyone's energy.  And I don't think today will be any different.  As the pressures at work get worst and worst every day, I find it's getting harder and harder to be maintain my civility (?sp).  I am trying though.

Since I went back to work, I have only picked up my needles or hook a few times.  And now that "Harley" has arrived my focus has totally changed.  We are spending so much time getting to know each other.  And he has been such a sweet little cuddle bug on the really bad work days.  I hope that once things calm down, on the work and home fronts, that I can again pick up the sticks and start making things again.

2 comments:

Lil Knitter said...

It is hard to get motivated when things are so bad. I'm glad Harley is there to make you feel better.
Praying for things to get better for you soon.
Hugs!

Larjmarj said...

I had to work yesterday too. My mandatory every other Saturday. I hate it hate it hate it.