Saturday, March 08, 2008

THE OBSESSION CONTINUES






Last night I started another Amigurumi toy. This one I found through one of Ravelry's Amigurumi groups.


Meet "Ms. Limade Kitty" designed by the fabulous Crochet Kitten. I didn't have any felt for the eyes, so it doesn't look exactly like to original design, but I still think she's a cutie.

I used Lily's Sugar & Cream Stripes, Lime Stripes. Unfortunately, the stripes are a lot longer than I thought they would be, so Ms. Kitty is a lot more color segmented than I would have liked. For my next one, I'll definitely find a shorter striped yarn. But even with the couple of issue of I had with her, she is a cutie. Especially holding her crochet hook.


I'm going to take a short break from the toys, at least until my Japanese Amigurumi book arrives. And get back to knitting. I've got several WIP's which need to be attended to. And there are over a hundred projects in my Ravelry Que. I'm not sure how it's going to work out. But I am going to enjoy trying.


It's snowing here again, so I'm going to spend the weekend watching horror movies and knitting. I just got one from Netflix called Severed that will probably be just cheesy enough to be good. I hope everyone has a great weekend.


S.

No comments: