Tuesday, March 18, 2008

FROM WIP TO FO IN 10 MONTHS

Can you believe it? It took me ten months to finish these socks. This is a great pattern designed by Monkey Toes for Socktopia (God Rest Her Soul), and knit using fabulous yarn dyed by the "Yarn Pirate". The real shame of it is, one sock was done and the other sock has been sitting at the toe decreases for over six months. That's right I said six months. I know, I know, shame on me. I'm just so easily distracted by great patterns, beautiful yarns, and inspirations.

I'm going to try to finish at least one of my WIP's a month. We'll have to wait and see if that actually works.

S.

2 comments:

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

Hey Shorty ! Whew, six months huh. You did better than I would. I'm allergic to sock knitting for now.

Jada said...

Very cute socks!!