Saturday, April 21, 2007

I'm Off And Hopping Today!


I want to start this post by thanking my knit buddy, Marg, for her comment on my pitiful post yesterday morning. I'm thinking maybe I should give her remedy a try. I'll talk to her about it more at Tuesday's Knit Night Out. THANKS MARG!

Today is going to be a very good day. A good friend from work, and his wife, are taking me on an outing today and I can't wait. We're off to Bronner's and Frankenmuth this morning. I'm sure everyone for Michigan knows what Bronners and Frankenmuth are. But for those outside this area, Bronner's is "The World Largest Christmas Store". And I do love all things Christmas. And Frankenmuth is a Bavarian style village full of great places to eat, shop and be entertained. When I told my friends I had not been to either place, he couldn't believe it. I have always wanted to go, but could never find anyone to go with me. The friends I've had in the past were not into things like that. (That's why I'm trying to make new friends!) I'm sure I'll probably spend way too much money, and I don't care. It's going to be a great day, the weather is supposed to get up to the 70's. And I'll be with great friends, doing lots of fun things. Tomorrow I'll probably be exhausted, but it'll soooo be worth it. I'm charging my camera as I type, so expect a seriously picture heavy post soon. Yeah for me!!!!

I'm off to get ready. And I'd like to at least start the heel flap on my Monkey sock before I leave. I'm taking her with me to work on on the drive up. Maybe I'll even take pictures of her in different places while I'm there. Uuummm!! That sounds like a pretty cool idea. I'm going to have to do that.

Type to you soon. Have a great weekend all!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Have fun! I find Bronner's to be a bit of sensory overload for me, but they do have just about any Christmas thing you could want!