Monday, November 24, 2008

I THINK I FINALLY GOT IT!

For over a month I've wanted to make a cowl. And for over a week I've been trying to find a pattern to make it using this gorgeous Manos Silk Blend that I bought for my birthday. I tried several patterns but none looked good in this colorway. Then thanks to my good friend Amy and her suggestion of the Luxury One Skein book I found a pattern that I love in this yarn.

I can't wait for this work day to be over so I can go home and play on my new, yet to be named wheel. I'm still trying to figure out what her name should be. Maybe after a few more hours spinning on her her personality will inspire me to name her.

If anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear them.

Back to work I go.

1 comment:

Larjmarj said...

Looks like it's going to be warm and cozy.