Saturday, December 13, 2008

I'M STILL HERE...


Over the last few weeks there have been many ups and downs in my life.  Nothing I'm going to bore you with here.  But I will say that thanks to my friends, my spinning wheel, the loads of fiber I've accumulated, and the knitting I do at work, I'm making it through what's left of this year.

To say spinning has become an obsession is a great understatement of what my life has become.  Now to figure out what to do with the hand-spun I've created.  Any suggestion would be appreciated.

There has also been knitting, but I don't have any pics yet.  I'll try to get some taken to share before the weekend is over.

Now to get back to my spinning wheel.

Happy Holidays to all!

3 comments:

Larjmarj said...

Wow!! You're like a pro on the spinning wheel!

As for the ups and downs, I feel ya. I feel like I have to look behind me for the next bout of bad luck sneaking up on me.

Crochet Goddess said...

Spinning wow, You are doing a great job. Love the colors and I hope you post a picture of you projects when you are done. I am sorry to hear you are having a diffcult time. I hope things get better for you. I hope you have a great week.

Dana said...

Hey stranger, I'm sorry you're having some tough times. The spinning looks fab though, so I'm happy that's getting you thru it. There's a really cute neckwarmer pattern on Knitty I think for about 100 yards of handspun. I have some small bits I'm thinking of using for it. Check it out!

Big hugs, and happy holidays!