Friday, December 26, 2008

OH LA LA



I have been spinning like crazy, but unfortunately I had yet to have enough finished yarn to actually consider making anything with it.  Until recently.  

 I ordered this yarn from a great etsy seller, Lime Green Jelly.  Unfortunately, my camera does not do justice to the colors in this fiber.  I'm not sure why, but I even love the green in it.  Which is a huge surprise since I usually HATE green.

On Christmas morning I decided to cast on "The One Day Beret" by Kirsten Kapur for Through The Loops!  I had been wanting to make a beret for a long time, and the colors in this yarn seemed a perfect fit for this beret.  And to be able to finish it in one day suits my desire for instant gratification.  I'm hoping to be able to wear it tomorrow.

1 comment:

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

It is very beautiful:)Hugs Darcy