Thursday, November 02, 2006

Model me this...

Being home sick for the last week and a half has been pretty productive, knit-wise. I finished three projects, and attempted to start a couple more. Here I am at my regular Tuesday's knit night modeling my FO's, "Touch Me" scarf and gloves set. And "Danica" scarf in Karaoke. (basically a mini Lady Elanor)




As it was Halloween, there were only two of us at the time. Most of our Tuesday knitters either have children to take trick or treating, or were passing out candy to trick or treaters. My neighborhood hasn't had trick or treaters in years, so I don't even bother anymore. As always I had a ball with my friend Beth, and I got to meet a new knitter to the group also.

HAPPY BE-LATED HALLOWEEN TO ALL!!!

S.

1 comment:

Larjmarj said...

Looks good Shorty, bring the Danica on Tues so I can have a look! Colors are GREAT. Yummy. You're such a purpl grl.