Saturday, September 02, 2006

Look What I Got!

After a particularly rough week at work I got home yesterday to find a package on my porch. I wasn't expecting anything. Needless to say I rushed into the house, ripped open the package, and look what I got...


I fogot I had ordered the KIPer knitting bag set from Knit Picks. I have to say, I wasn't sure if I would really like them. But I am very pleased. I think they are well worth the $50.00 i spent for the set. The sizes are perfect and they seem very sturdy and will be perfect for knitting on the go. I also got 4 skeins on yarn, 2 Gossamer ( Sweet Peas and Blue Jeans), 2 Memories (Smores and Cape Cod). What a great ending to an absolutely awful week. Yeah to me!

S

4 comments:

Larjmarj said...

See? Knitting goodies make all things better. ;-)

xyz said...

Yay!

Hopefully we'll see you tonight!

Knitty Cent said...

Ah, that yarn looks BEAUTIFUL! I have got to put in a Knit Picks order, SOON! Those bags look mighty useful too.

Unknown said...

i bought my knitpicks bags for my birthday last month and i like them! and i also can't wait to receive the palette sampler i bought too! happy birthday to me :-)

~mz