Sunday, January 18, 2009

WEEK IN REVIEW


This week has had loads of ups and downs.  It started Monday afternoon when I came home from work and found that I had no power.  Four days, and a lot of praying later, my power was finally up and running Thursday morning.  Luckily, there were no lingering side affects of the power outage.

My work UFO turned into a completely new project, thanks to Harley and a needle run.  But I'm actually happier with the new sock, than I think I would have been with the previous one.

To say this was a cold week, would be a grave understatement of fact.  Several evenings found our temps in the negative.  And the wind chill pushed us into double digit negatives.  Brrrrr!

Friday we got word that we will be off all next week.  And when we return to work the company is trying the 10 hour a day 4 day work week.  I hope they can get it right this time.  I truly enjoyed having three day weekends.  It allowed me much more free time to spend with my knitting friends.  And I hope to be able to spend time with them again.

I hope everyone has a great week.  I'm looking forward to the Inauguration on Tuesday, and loads of knitting and fiber time with friends.

Happy knitting, spinning, crocheting and crafting of all kinds.

1 comment:

Larjmarj said...

I wish I wasn't sick as hell and could have spent some time with you guys.