Friday, January 09, 2009

UFO to FO at Work! #1

Going through my UFO's this morning I came across my pair of Uzume socks that were so close to being completed it was shameful that I had let them sit for so long. So I decided since I am dedicating my knitting time at work to UFO's that these socks would be a perfect kick off project.

I have to ask that you forgive the not so great pictures. But it's the best I can do with a camera phone and factory lighting.

I'm not sure if you can tell from the picture that all I have left to do is maybe one more repeat and the toe. I'm way too easily distracted. Which explains why the Only UFO's at work is such a great idea for me. I have too many projects that are close to completion just sitting in a bin. If I can stick to it UFO's to FO's at Work will only take a couple of months.

HAPPY NEW YEAR. TGIF! And have a great weekend all!

No comments: