Friday, October 17, 2008

AN FO FINALLY



I can't believe it! I finally have an FO to share.

Introducing Cashmere Wisp.  Isn't she lovely?  Unfortunately, there is nothing about her that screams my name.    But she will make a great present for either my aunt or my mother.





It's going to take a lot of practice, and I'm not really sure if I like doing it yet. But I'm going to try to keep at it a little while longer.

Wish me luck!

S.



 








No one who knows me can believe it. But I actually thought about spinning, thanks to a couple of my knitting buddies N. and M.. And anyone who knows me knows, when something crosses my mind, it's usually not long before I act on it.

And so I went out, purchased a spindle and fiber. And with the personal help from my friend, A., I actually spun a small amount of yarn.  It's not very good yarn, but I'm proud of what I made.

2 comments:

Lil Knitter said...

I love the scarf. It is very pretty.
I'm sure someone will be so happy to receive that as a gift.
YGG with your spinning! I'm pretty sure I don't have the patience for it but it would be fun to try.
Hugs!

Larjmarj said...

The scarf is lovely, it's amazing how something so light can be so warm.