Saturday, August 30, 2008

EXACTLY 3 WEEKS AND COUNTING!


My excitement is growing each day with the counts down to the big 40. You all will have to forgive me. I'll probably be doing A LOT of blogging about it.  I'm just too excited not to want to talk about it!!!

Over the last few weeks I've had lots of ideas on how I want to spend the big day/weekend/week. And I've also had a lot of ideas on how I want to mark it here in blogland. Right now, my priority is a 365 day photo project to mark my 40th year. The idea is not original, although I can't for the life of me remember where I first heard about it. And I know there are also identical, and very similar projects (click on the word "projects", this is my favorite so far) going on Flickr.  I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with posting mine in such a public forum. And since this project will probably have nothing or very little to do with knitting I'm going to create a separate blog specifically for this purpose. If you'd like to follow along on my progress, and help keep me honest in this endeavor, come on over and check it out.

I hope to see you there.

Have a great weekend, and a fun and eventful Labor Day Weekend!

S.

No comments: