Friday, March 09, 2007

Man I'm Really Sucking At This SP thing...

Sorry, I did not know before now to post this to my blog by the end of February.

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? I don't really have a preference one way or the other. I like all fiber, even acrylic.

2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in? I have a box that I use right now for storing my circs (in their original packaging), and a vase for the few straights I have.

3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Originally I learned when I was about 4 or 5 from a very nice neighbor. But I didn't stick to it. Over the years I've come back to knitting off and on. Last year I found a LYS and was hooked by all the beautiful fiber.

4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? No, but I'm thinking about creating one.

5. What's your favorite scent? Lavender and Wisteria. I also love Febreeze's Clean Linen.

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy? Absolutely!!! I love chocolate, chocolate cherries, chocolate and peanut butter. Are you getting the hint. I love chocolate.

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin? I used to quilt, but it wasn't portable enough for me. I crochet off and on. Some machine embroidery.

8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD) I like most music types, except country and gansta rap. My favorite is R & B/Soul. I have an iPod which is usually attached to my hip at all times.

9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand? My absolute favorite is purple (any shade). I can't stand green.

10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? Divorced, no children, not really dating. I live with the worlds most spoiled Shitzu (Samantha).

11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos? All but the mittens. Not much of a fan of Ponchos either, but could get used to them.

12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? Socks, socks, and more socks.

13. What are you knitting right now? (4)Socks, (2)Clapotis, Drop Stitch Scarf.

14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts? Absolutely!

15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? Circular, no preference on kind of circulars.

16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift? Yes.

17. How old is your oldest UFO? One year.

18. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas. I love giving presents.

19. Is there anything that you collect? Anything Betty Boop, and State Beenie Bears.

20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? I subscribe to Interweave Knits, Vogue Knitting and Knit Simple. I would like to buy any of Cookie's sock patterns, the Lime-n-Violet sock pattern book, and More Sensational Knitted Socks.

21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn? DPN knitting in the round.

22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements? Yes! I wear a size 9 shoe.

23. When is your birthday? 9-20.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All noted! I didn't notice that you had to post it by end of Feb?! wouldn't have made any difference to me, since I just got your name. I need your snail mail address,please.
also do you enjoy reading? (I love horror books!)
secret pal X
PS I got bigger feet than you!