Monday, March 05, 2007

Am I Insane?







Don't answer that. I already know I'm insane. And a joiner. I just joined Sock Madness. There's probably no way I'll get past the first round, but I'm certainly going to try. Since my job has taken away my ability to knit during work, except on breaks, I won't have nearly enough time to get my usual amount of knitting done. And I'm also, not a very fast knitter. So you may ask why I joined. I joined because it sounds like this is going to be great fun.



S.

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

ROFLOL!! Shhhh, I can knit at work lol ....I did cast on 64 stitches last night, then divided them onto three needles....(going to try the DPN's) and stopped lol...we will see how this goes lol

Larjmarj said...

Are you insane? ummmmmmmm.....uh......well.....a tad compulsive maybe. Don't we all fall in to that category?

Jae said...

It sounds like fun, actually! Good luck!