Saturday, October 21, 2006

WHEN IT RAINS, I POURS!


I've spent the last week juggling playing girls high school basketball fan, and dealing with a hellacious highpertension spike. My head has been killing me since last week. After a wasted visit to ER (almost 5hrs) and an appointment for Monday with my regular doc's partner (my doc is on vacation for two weeks), I'm off work until the pressure is back under control. Boy does that suck.

On the knitting front, not much new has been done. I've started my gloves several times. And have frogged every attempt so far. I may have to break down and actually buy a pattern book with gloves in it just to get these done. I'm dying to have the scarf and glove set complete before the first snow of the season. Only time will tell though.

Well, it's time for my meds again. So off to sleep I go for a few hours. Hopefully I can post again later.


S.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Sorry you're not feeling well- rest up so you can take full advantage of that City Knits sale, okay? :)

Larjmarj said...

I hate hospitals! HATE em! get that BP under control girly...take those meds and think calm and soothing thoughts. Hope to see you Tues.