Saturday, July 08, 2006

Happy be-lated 4th of July...


I hope everyone is having a great holiday. Mine turned out much better than I thought it would. At our local family picnic on the 4th, which I don't usually get to attend. I saw relatives I haven't seen in almost a decade. And my nephews who were visiting me at the time got to meet relatives they had never met before. A great day was had by all, I think.

Today, I'm out of town visiting my sister,and as usual I'm having a ball. I took an hour for myself though and went to a local knitting shop and picked up some sock yarn...





Since I've never made socks before, the reason for the purchase was purely stash enhancement driven. I'm starting to think I might have a yarn addiction. Oh well, it's not like there's a "yarn-a-holics anonymous'. And even if there was one it wouldn't matter to me. You see, "I have my yarn addiction under control", "and I can quit buying yarn anytime I want!"

Does that sound as ridiculous to everyone else as it does to me? Ridiculous, but sooo true!!!

No comments: