Today was the monthly Knit Afternoon In at my lys HYAW. And as always I had a great time. We talked, and knit, acted a little silly (that's what I usually do), and knit some more. And as always I had a really good time.
I almost didn't go because it is so freakin' cold I didn't want to leave the house. But as always I'm so glad my common sense won out over my laziness.
The wonderful L, of Wool & Chocolate has honored me by naming me as one of the blogs that inspires her. I was shocked that she felt that way. I didn't think I was in any way inspirational. But it's definitely nice to know that I am. I think I'm am supposed to list the 10 blogs which inspire me. Boy is that going to be really hard. There are way to many absolutely fabulous and inspirational blogs that I read regularly. But here goes:
- Frottez - I'm lucky that I get to knit with her in person as well as read her great blog.
- Knizzle fo Shizzle - Has taught me that I should live my life to the fullest. And knit any and every chance I get.
- Some Knitting Required - What is there to say that anyone who has ever read her blog doesn't already know. She is a phenomenal knitter, designer, teacher and friend!
- Real Life: Live & Unscripted - Fabulous knitter, fashion designer, photographer and cyber friend. She also has a great podcast about Inspiration as well.
- OCD Knitting - Challenges me to step up and be better than I think I am.
- Diane's Yarn Addiction - The sweetest knitter and friend you'd ever want to meet.
- Lil Knit of This & That - A great knit dishcloth designer, who actually gives most of her patterns away. And always comments on my blog posts.
- Live & Learn - Need I say any more? I don't think so!
- Wendy Knits - Just looking at Lucy and reading about her exploits makes my day.
- Wool & Chocolate - Even though she's only been blogging a short time. Each post has inspired me to consider something outside my box.
There are many more I could name, but this is where I'll stop.
Have a great day! If you're here in the Michigan, or anywhere else it's cold and snowy right now, bundle up, keep warm, and knit knit knit.