Sunday, June 24, 2007

My Parents Are Coming To Town...


The last few weeks have been totally topsy turvy. Since I got home from my nephews graduation, I have discovered that I have a hellaciously infected wisdom tooth. Which will be removed tomorrow. Trying to recouperate from a death in the family, a prom, and two graduations. Preparing for an inpromto family reunion/graduation party, and my parents two and a half week visit. All at the same time.

I can't wait for the next two months to be over. I need a biiiiiiiiiiggggggggg break!

1 comment:

buttercup said...

I never did like those "family" trips. Yeah - I love them at the time and I look forward to spending time with the family every year, but when I get home I need a vacation from my vacation. I even need a vacation after they've visited me!

Hope the wisdom tooth extraction is quick and you have a speedy recovery!