Sunday, June 25, 2006

Site Changes


I've been making a few changes to my blog, with a lot of help from Emmie. I'm adding categories, and links, and shuffling a few things around. There is still a lot of work to be done, but I'm getting there. I forgot how much fun it is to play on the computer. Lately most of my free time has been spent knitting. Not that that's a bad thing. But, fooling around with the blogs layout has been a lot of fun. Hopefully I'm doing an okay job at it.

Does anyone have a button they'd like me to add to my blog? If so let me know. I'd be glad to add it.

Gotta go now. I've just got a few hours before I have to pick my dad up from the airport. And I need to put dinner on.

see ya later with a "Clapotis" update.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just checking in on you- are you getting my e-mails?- secret sis