Thursday, April 10, 2008

WHERE DID MY KNITTING MOJO GO???


Over the last couple of weeks it seems that my knitting mojo has all but disappeared.  And I'm starting to get a little worried.  I have started a lace shawl, cast on three single socks, and done all but the finishing on an amigurumi blue bird.  But I can't seem to make myself finish anything.  I'm barely finding the inspiration to even work on anything.  Which is really strange considering I knit with friends three or four days a week.  At first I thought it was just my fascination with my new MacBook.  But now I'm not so sure.  And I can only hope to turn this around really soon.

What do you do to bring back the magic?

5 comments:

Peri said...

So glad you like the puppy pictures - thanks for the lovely comment.

Lil Knitter said...

Oh no! I hate when this happens to me. It wasn't that long ago either.
Have you tried just browsing Ravelry? I can usually always find something I want to do there.*itching to do a Clapotis now* I wish I knew a magic cure...don't remember how I got mine back...just sort of happened I think.

Wonder if I could email ya some?

Hugs!

Andi said...

Sometimes we just need a break. It's the natural reaction to the high of finishing a bazillion Amigurumi animals, teehee. Watch a movie or read a book...you'll feel like knitting tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I haven't the faintest idea, but I'm going through that right now like woah.

Let me know if you find some inspiration!

Anonymous said...

I am sure it is still the MacBook. I know I sometimes have to force myself to knit when I really want to read blogs or surf around Ravelry.