Saturday, December 15, 2007

The Soundtrack of My Life


I found this MeMe on Z Knits...And Sews blog and had to do one for myself.


If your life were a soundtrack, what would the music be?

Here’s how it works:
1. open your library (iTunes, winamp, media player, iPod)
2. put it on shuffle
3. press play
4. for every section, type the song that’s playing
5. next section — press the next button
6. don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool

  • opening credits: A Girl Like Me - Rihanna
  • waking up: Pump It - Black Eyed Peas
  • first day at school: All Night Long - Robin Thicke
  • falling in love: Get On The Boat - Prince
  • breaking up: Hate On Me - Jill Scott
  • prom: Glamorous - Fergie (Wow, that's way off. Glamorous I was not)
  • life’s okay: Irresistible Bitch - Prince
  • breakdown: No One Will Do - Mary J. Blige
  • driving: Control Myself - LL Cool J
  • flashback: Tell Me Something Good - Pink
  • back together: Between The Sheets - The Isley Brothers (really, really scary)!
  • wedding: Exceptional - Jo Jo
  • birth of child: Smack That - Akon ( HA HA HA!!! That's all I can say!)
  • final battle: In My Mind - Heather Headley (okay, this is starting to get really freaky)
  • death scene: Lost Without You - Robin Thicke (I swear I'm not doing this on purpose)
  • end credits: They Said You Needed Me - Luther Vandross

Okay, I'm a little creeped out by some of the songs that popped up.

No comments: